Sponsored by: Kimball’s Appliance

Reporting from the State of Michigan Army Corps of Engineers. Waterfront property owners in the City of Port Huron interested in immediate mitigation activities related to Lake Huron and Black River water levels should file application permits at https://miwaters.deq.state.mi.us/miwaters/external/home. There’s an application on the website to send in a request regarding properties. Michigan department will then forward requests to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for fast track review. Any further questions, you can contact the city of Port Huron for additional information.