Sponsored by: Kimball’s Appliance

As we have been experiencing extreme weather conditions whether it’s been snow, ice or wind storms in the past weeks the Michigan Agency for Energy wants Michiganders to be cautious about power outages. As weather results in outages be sure to protect yourself and family members from possible carbon monoxide poisoning. A rule of thumb is to have carbon monoxide detectors inside your home. Also if setting up a generator locate it in an area that exhaust will not enter the home. For more tips visit michigan.gov/energy